We supply short and long term staff to not-for-profit and private sector organisations for a variety of client needs.
Our support workers and social workers are experienced in working within safeguarding procedures and providing support within a multi-agency setting.
- Assisting individuals with physical disabilities
- Family assessment centres
- Mental health settings
- Young peoples centres
- Older people facilities
- Secure units
- Children with special needs
- Sensory impairment
We understand that our staff are working with vulnerable adults and children, and because quality and compliance is important we carry out face to face interviews and every candidate goes through a thorough vetting and selection process.
- Confirmation of the workers identity including their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Written and verified references from previous employers, which cover at least two years.
- Enhanced DBS Checks that are renewed annually.
- Full written work history with any gaps in employment covered.
- Verification of any qualifications and prior held training certificates.
- Immunisation status.