There are still places available for our Skills for Working in Healthcare (Care Certificate 1).
The training day allows you to acquire or update the necessary skills required to work in health care.
The full day course includes:
• Moving and Handling of People & Inanimate Objects (Theory & Practical)
• Basic Administration of Medication
• Health and Safety
• Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
• Control of Substances Hazardous To Health (CoSHH)
• Fire Safety
• Accident and Risk Incident Reporting
• Equality and Diversity
All courses can be booked as a full day course or as individual courses. All of our courses are delivered by a qualified RGN.
For more information or to book your place call our HR Team on 0191 284 7001.