Due to a rapid increase in business Primary Care are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual to work as part of the recruitment team allocating shifts in our very busy office.
- To provide a vital link between clients and candidates.
- Work with clients building relationships to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Using staff database to match the right person to the clients vacancy according to their skills, experience and availability.
- Briefing the candidate about the details and responsibilities of the shift.
- Accurately record details of the shift on the company system.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Confident and flexible with a positive attitude to fast changing situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good administrative skills, with the ability to be accurate, organised and professional.
- The ability to work as part of a multi-skilled team.
The successful candidate will be proactive, professional, persuasive and practical in their approach to placing healthcare workers in suitable shifts within both the public and private healthcare sector, often at very short notice. The role is very fast paced and evolves quickly, and requires someone who is a naturally efficient planner and problem solver.
Based in Gosforth and with competitive salary, the role is Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, with on-call rota which will be discussed further at interview. The role requires some flexibility during busy periods.