Primary Care understands that clients with head and spinal injuries have specific and challenging needs, and we have vacancies for Qualified Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers, who can provide expert head and spinal injury care.
These can include:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Bowel care
- Catheter Care
- Administration of medication
- Autonomic Dysreflexia protocol
- Palliative care
We have a contract with NTW NHS Foundation Trust for staff to provide acute care at Walkergate Park Hospital. This is a hospital facility where immediate care is given following a head injury.
We also provide staff to support clients in the community with all aspects of care that they require.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay – every Friday
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Variety of shifts available, including long days, night shifts, earlies, lates and twilight shifts.